Prime Minister Imran Khan launches largest ever Need-Based Undergraduate Scholarship program on Monday. The PM announced the launch of scholarship in his tweet yesterday before the launch ceremony.
According to details, 200,000 scholarships would be offered in 4 years (50,000 annually). 50% of the total would be Women quota and 2% quota will be allocated for physically challenged students. Students with special needs as well as those from remote and disadvantaged areas are specially encouraged to apply. The scholarship will cover full tuition fees as well as a monthly stipend would be given to the students.
- Needy students from Low-Income Families.
- Any Government University student who are studying on merit.
- The scholarships are applicable to public sector and participating non-profit private sector colleges and universities.
How to Apply:
- To apply online through Ehsaas Scholarship Portal, visit HEC official website and get yourself registered on the portal.( http://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/hec-portal-web/auth/login.jsf )
- Completed forms along with necessary documents can also be submitted to Financial Aid Office of the respective university.
- Please do not send applications to HEC or BISP directly.
Last Date to Apply:
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is 10th December, 2019.