Another claim by Indian army stating, “smashed four terror launch pads” early Sunday at Neelum Valley in Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK). Another false claim by India in order to hide their barbaric treatment to the people of Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir and accusing Pakistan as the facilitator for terror groups.
In order to counter the claim, Inter-Services Public Relations Director General Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor took a team of Foreign diplomats to Nauseri, Shahkot and Jura sectors near the Line of Control (LoC) to verify themselves the claims made by the Indian army chief.
Director General Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor informed the diplomats and media folks about the condition in the area. The remains of the artillery shells that allegedly fired by the Indian troops from across the LoC were shown.
In 2018, there were 3,038 Indian ceasefire violations and 58 civilians were martyred while 319 were injured said by DG ISPR. However, in 2019, so far there were 2,608 ceasefire violations and 44 civilians were martyred and 230 were injured due to Indian firing.
Maj Gen Asim Ghafoor also explained the difference between Pakistan Army and India Army by stating that the Pakistan follows military standards and only targets Indian posts.
“The diplomats also met locals at Jura Bazar and been shown the damage done to house and shops claimed to the launch pads by Indian Army Chief” DG ISPR also added in his brief to media. “It’s all innocent people being targeted by India,” he said.
Not a single official from Indian High commission was part of the team during this visit to LOC, Foreign Office spokesperson Dr Mohammad Faisal said in a tweet.
“The Indian side has not joined us in the visit to the LoC nor have they provided coordinates of the alleged ‘launchpads’,” the FO spokesperson tweeted. He added that India had also failed to share the coordinates of launchpads which the Indian army claimed to have destroyed.