How To Delete Apps On Mobile
Delete an app from a mobile phone is so easy regardless of which platform you using. Whether it’s an Android Smartphone or an iPhone, at some point you start thinking that these apps are not functioning properly or you are not using that app for so long so it is useless to keep them on your mobile. Whenever you buy any mobile phone none of these platforms make it clear how to delete apps from these devices. If you’re having difficulty in deleting apps from iPhone or Android devices, follow these steps to delete apps properly.
How to delete apps from Android
- At first, tap on Google Play.
- Enter the name of the app you want to delete in the search bar at the top.
- Select that app from the results.
- Click Uninstall on the Google Play.
There is an alternative way to uninstall apps from Android:
- Open the app drawer.
- Tap and hold the app icon you want to uninstall; drag the app to the top of the screen where you see Uninstall and drop the app.
Your desired app will remove from your Android phone. Keep in mind it is quite possible that these steps may vary from brand to brand.
Read More: How To Install Apps On Mobile Phone
How to delete apps from iPhone
You can rapidly get rid of a number of apps from your iPhone in a minimum time frame by following these steps.
- Press the home button of your device, tap and hold any app icon you want to delete until it begins shaking. Tap on X at the top left of the app you want to delete.
- Next, a confirmation screen will pop up tap the Delete button.
Your desired app will remove from your iPhone. Keep in mind it is possible that these steps may vary because of software updates installed on your iPhone.