Islamabad Traffic Police Shares Traffic Plan for Islamabad & Rawalpindi
Islamabad and Rawalpindi have been suffering from road blockage for the past 3-4 days. The government of Pakistan has no other option to block the several roads after a sit-in held by a religious group, Tehreek-i-Labaik Ya Rasool Allah at Faizabad Interchange over blasphemous caricatures.
For last 2 days, a huge traffic jam are been observed at many roads like Agha Shahi Avenue, Islamabad Highway, Murree Road and Lehtrar Road. Several roads and link roads are still blocked in Rawalpindi and Islamabad today.
For the easiness of people, Islamabad Traffic Police has recommended alternative traffic routes for Rawalpindi and Islamabad.
Islamabad-Rawalpindi Alternative Traffic Routes
Faizabad Intersection will remain closed for the traffic. Islamabad Traffic Police (ITP) has developed different traffic plan for the easiness of travelers of Rawalpindi and Islamabad:
1. Traffic from Rawal Dam Chowk towards Faizabad Chowk will remain ceased for arrival and exit.
Alternative Route: You can take the route by Rawal Dam Chowk, Park Road, Taramri Chowk, Lehtrar Road, Khanna Bridge and Express Highway instead.
Read More: Ali Zafar Offers To Pay For Travel Expenses Of Meesha Shafi
2. Roads will remain blocked from Zero Point towards Faizabad Chowk.
Alternative Route: You can take the route by Kashmir Highway, 9th Avenue, and IJP Road instead.
3. Travellers coming from Kural couldn’t use Islamabad Highway Road towards Faizabad Chowk.
Alternative Route: You can take the route by Khanna Bridge, Lehtrar Road, Taramri Chowk, Park Road, and Rawal Dam Chowk instead.
4. All of the roads will remain blocked from 9th Avenue and IJP road towards Faizabad Chowk for arrival and exit.
Alternative Route: You can take the route by IJP Road, Gohar Shaheed Chowk (Gandam-Godam Chowk), Faqeer Aipee Road, and Kashmir Highway instead.
5. Traffic from Kalsoom Hospital Jinnah Avenue towards Express Chowk will remain suspended.
Alternative Route: You can take the route by Nazim-ud-Din Road and Margalla Road instead.
Read More: Engagement Card Of Bakhtawar Bhutto Is Viral On Social Media
6. Roads from Geo Chowk towards Poly Clinic Fazl-e-Haq Road are suspended for arrival and exit.
Alternative Route: You can take the route by Luqman Hakeem Road instead.
7. Traffic from Dhokri Suhrawardy (Serena Chowk) towards France Turn are ceased for arrival and exit.
Alternative Route: You can take the route by Embassy Road Nadir Chowk, Radio Pakistan Chowk or Margalla Road to commute towards Red Zone, Secretariat, and Diplomatic Enclave.
8. Moreover, people can adopt the route Stadium Road to go to 9th Avenue or Khanna Road, Khanna Bridge, Lehtrar Road, Taramri, Park Road, and Rawal Dam Chowk, if you’re coming from Rawalpindi through Murree Road.
Follow the proposed plans by Islamabad traffic police for a hassle free traveling.